Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Favorite Things - My First Post

So I've been debating writing a blog for awhile. The problem for me in getting started was what could I write about that anyone besides my mother would want to read on a fairly regular basis. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I can't write about celebrity gossip, Richmond isn't exactly a hopping celebrity hangout. I don't have the energy to cook everything in a cookbook and write about it - that and I'm a pretty picky eater so half that stuff would go straight in the trash. And my life at this point is fairly ordinary - I think. Besides the fact I'm not really sure I could write about myself or my friends without inevitably hurting someone's feeling and I'm not sure I need that kind of drama.

So I've decided instead to write about my favorite things... but what exactly are my favorite things? An ever changing list of places, items, must haves, music, books, TV, etc. The only thing they have in common is that they have won my heart - for the moment at least.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I will read what you have to say! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete