Friday, February 25, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

I am all about spring right now. I can practically smell all the flowers. I can't wait for bright nail polish - is anyone else just sick of all the grown-up goth dark colors? Pinks and yellows and whites are just happier. So in a nod to spring - here are a few of my favorite things.

Oh Loft, I love you... This is gorgeous. Hot pink and ruffles. Swoon.

And how cute are these? Slightly Boca/Ladies that lunch with a cool twist. Get them here.
And I'm still loving rompers. This is a grown-up version of the little kid fav. Get it here.
I think this is the cutest dress I've seen all spring. It's been in loads of magazines if that pushes you over the edge. Get it here.

A new book. I loved Sweet Valley High growing up and I'm not afraid to admit that I'm dying to read this book. I'm only debating if I should buy it or try to find it at the library... I'm thinking buy it.

I'd also add to the list hot pink nail polish, nude lip gloss, bronzer and a new pair of sandals. And a vacay if we're dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment