Friday, September 30, 2011

My Favorite Things This Week

1. Tween music
It's just so catchy. I don't care if it's Disney pop and I have the play list of a 13 year old. It makes me feel good and isn't that all that's important?

And how gorgeous is her make-up. I want that smokey eye.

2.  Capes.

I loved them last year when they were only made by high-end designers and I'm still in love now they are at Loft.

3. Grey nail polish

Less goth girl than black and previous year's dark purple. Essie's Chinchilly is just the right shade - not too light, not too dark. It almost changes colors in different lights. And did I mention I've gotten more compliments on it than any other shade I've worn recently?

4. Fall




I'm not a fall girl. I love summer. I don't even care if it's hot. I live in the south we grow up on warm weather and sweet tea - a hundred degrees is nothing an AC and a cute tank top can't fix. That being said, our AC is broken so a little cool breeze would be nice. I'm thinking jeans and flip flop weather. Plus there's something kind of fun about getting pumpkins and preparing for all the holidays.

Photos from a Google search.


5. This commercial...


I know it's old - it came out in the Superbowl. But I still love my Jetta and I still think this is the best commercial of 2011. And in honor of Jetta's being one of the top ten cars sold in 2011 - this commercial makes my list. Good job VW! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment