Sunday, August 22, 2010

Update

So obviously I'm not good at weekly resolutions anymore than a yearly one. And maybe that just proves that people can't follow a resolution for a year. Sure you start it with good intentions but halfway through you're just bored. The sad thing is I have a list of 52 I made up at the beginning of the year but it's on my old computer and it's too much of a pain to switch back and forth between the two... the old one is unplugged and not connected so it takes forever. I've just felt busy too. Which can be a good thing.

But I'm going to be better about posting - that is my latest resolution and maybe my last. If I get back to the weekly ones I'll back track for all the weeks I missed. Until then though... have fun making your own resolutions and let me know how you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment