Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Little Red Riding Hood... aka I Love Capes

I am in absolute love with capes this season. I keep hoping and praying one will turn up at Loft, Limited or Old Navy (surprisingly or not ON is a great place to find trendy winter coats) but no such luck. So I'm stuck lusting after this one... that's crazy out of my price range and green...

I stopped watching Gossip Girl this year. I just couldn't keep up and I need the extra night of no TV to do other things. But I still heart Blair and her chic updated Audrey Hepburn looks. This green cape and yellow shoes are simply delish. source: www.thelovecollage.com.

Do you know how hard it is to find pictures of capes? Apparently the only places that remotely sell them are stores that charge more than my mortgage payment for one. And when I do a Google search - all I get is crazy things like Halloween costumes, examination bibs for doctor's offices and other non-relevant information.

So would you wear this trend or not?

2 comments:

  1. I totally want this cape now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha :) If you find one you'll have to let me know. I keep hoping against hope one will pop up somewhere and it hasn't happened...

    ReplyDelete