Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Favorite Things: Under Armour

I haven't done a Favorite Things post in forever mainly because I couldn't think of anything good enough that I wanted to talk about. But I got home early and was changing for kickball (I signed up for an adult league this summer)... and I got out my new Under Armour workout clothes and it hit me. I love love my Under Armour workout clothes - they are super comfy and totally worth the splurge but what I love best is my sports bra from them. Glamorous - I know... but hey sometimes function over glamour. Anyway - here's what I love: Sports bra are usually the most unsexy underwear you can own (aside from armpit high granny panties), they give you either no boobs or uniboobs (where you have one big squished looking boob - sorry boys!) - the Under Armour bra while not sexy (I mean can a sports bra be sexy??) it certainly still gives you curves while also giving support. There are actual built in cups to keep the girls lifted and separate while the sports bra part keeps them tightly in place -haha I can't think of a better way to say this. So the bra??? I can't find a name on my tag it just says Women Heatgear... the website (after my computer - augh!!) finally pulled up the page (stupid internet not available message) says its called Strength. Here's the link. I think you'll love it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, this was funny. I usually don't really care about what I look like when I work out, uniboob and all, so I never really thought about them in any other way, or that there might be good ones out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the link. I swear they and the best and actually work so it's not like style over comfort/performance. They're expensive but I love all their stuff so totally worth it. It last forever too.

    ReplyDelete