Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Book Club

So I have to pick the book for next month - suggestions?

Here are my three choices so far (could change):

The Reliable Wife - I've heard mixed reviews. Amazon gave it three stars - usually not a good sign.

Olive Kitteridge - mainly because I bought this book for a $1 at a library sale and haven't read it.

The History of Love - I saw this in a magazine and they were raving about it.

K suggested Great Gatsby (love) or The Pit and the Pendulum... This has gotten me thinking of maybe picking a newer/older book - Fitzgerald maybe?

Anyway, leave your suggestions and I'll of course let you know what I end up picking. Book club falls on Cinco de Mayo - so I could make guacamole and salsa and do a Mexican theme for the food... yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment