Sunday, April 4, 2010

Week 13 of the 52 Week Challenge

So how did you do on reading the news? A big fat fail for me. I seem to have this mental block to the news - like my brain immediately shuts down while chanting boring and flashing pictures of Project Runway or entertainment blogs... I know real up on current events... I do go check news sites at lunch everyday and I was trying to pay more attention to what the articles said and not immediately click on the about town links or entertainment. So I will say I read the headlines a lot more, I didn't immediately start to twitch when K tried to watch NBC, and I watched the Today show during breakfast on Friday (which totally counts because they talk about news for about .5 seconds).

So this week - we're going with exercising at least three times. And by exercising - I mean any physical activity for at least 30 minutes. Walk around the block, go to the gym, play Wii Fit, do 15 minutes in the morning and 15 at night... I'm not that strict so any and all of the above count. I'm on this workout kick because I went two days in a row (slight miracle) to the gym and walked C both days. I figured combined that's a lot of exercise - I'll look like a V.S. model in no time (lol). I got a bunch of work-out DVD's so will give me an excuse to break one of those bad boys out and maybe even review them if I like it...

So good luck! Here's to getting bikini ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment