Friday, April 2, 2010

Splish Splash II

Well all those new sexy suits I'm craving need one thing (well after my tote of magazines and SPF)... a new cover-up. If I love anything more than bathing suits its a cute cover-up. I personally don't love sarongs and go more for a cute dress or short cover-up but I won't discriminate. Once again all images are from http://www.victoriassecret.com/.



I love these baby doll smocked top dresses... sooo comfy!

Did I mention I want a romper this season?


I am dying for a romper this season and this although not a romper has the look and the color I want. Super cute. I think you could wear it off the beach too.


This is super cute. I may need to cash in my VS gift card on this or the turquoise number.... or both.






Do you know how much looking at all these beach scenes makes me want to go to a tropical vacay???

2 comments:

  1. Looks like romper cover ups are in too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I wish they had them in the VS store so I could try it on. I can't find anywhere that has them other than NY and Co and their's did not fit me right.

    ReplyDelete