Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Week 16 of the 52 Week Challenge

I know I need to get better about actually posting on Sunday. A lot has been going on recently and I haven't felt the desire to keep a running log of it. Extra stress makes me collapse into a really good book and I hope to poke my head out once it's all over. So this week the challenge is to stop and smell the roses. I get this idea because my Real Simple from last month was all about time - more time for what you love, less time for the mundane, getting more time, and taking more time. It was a nice reminder that sometimes you just need a break - those precious five minutes where you just breathe in and be thankful that you're alive.

This is the best YouTube video I've seen in awhile. Check it out - here's the link in case embedding the video (see Christian the Lion post) doesn't work (never shows up on my computer so let me know if you can see it!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btuxO-C2IzE

No comments:

Post a Comment