Friday, April 2, 2010

Glamour Magazine

So can I tell you how much I love my Glamour magazine subscription? First Posh Spice, then April was Leighton Meester on the cover and now I saw on their website that LC (Lauren Conrad) is on the cover of May. They look amazing! And I will be anxiously awaiting the arrival of said Glamour in my mailbox.


My favorite Gossip Girl on March 2010 Glamour.

Love the Wizard of Oz ruby slippers - fitting since I just saw Wicked - although I'd never wear them in real life...

April 2010 Glamour. This guy on Cocktails with Patrick met LC recently and said she's beyond gorgeous in real life (although a tad too skinny he said). He was lmao funny detailing everything - what he was wearing, what she was wearing, who said what, where, etc. Can't wait to read her article - I haven't watched The Hills since she left.

The ladies from The Hills.
Photos from www.glamour.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment