Monday, May 3, 2010

Week 17 of the 52 Week Challenge

These are getting harder to come up with so any feedback or help let me know... because hello 52 resolutions no matter how big or small is a challenge to even think up much less do. So the savings thing - I totally forgot to change my automatic deductions (I know - bad)... but I'm going to go in and do it now - I haven't been in a real computer mood recently. It's too nice out.

So this week the challenge... drum roll.... get outside. Enjoy all this nice pre-summer weather. Take the puppy for a walk, go to a festival, sit and enjoy a glass of wine on the deck... all the perks of summer before it's full on too hot to do anything but lay in front of the AC. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm very impressed you're keeping this up! 52 is hard, even 17 is hard!! I'll enjoy, going camping this weekend, so should be pretty easy to take advantage of the lovely spring weather. Speaking of festivals, when is the Greek one!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Greek one is right after Memorial Day - want to go? I found a new Greek Restaurant near the Diamond - amazing. Let me know if you're feeling like a big pig out dinner anytime soon - haha.

    ReplyDelete