Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Get Reading II

I realized that I haven't published one of these posts in forever. Read the first one here. So it's time for my second list of books that I loved.

1. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas - pure fluff romance at it's best. I think I cried through half this book.

2. Watership Down - maybe because I love rabbits but I love this book about a colony of rabbits - not as boring as you may think.

3. Anna Karenina - I remember having to read this in advanced high school English and loving it. I've actually been thinking I should add it my pile when I need something to re-read.

4. Freakonomics - so insanely interesting. A collection of topics that range from baby names to crime in NYC.

So only 4 this time. I can't give them all up right away. Oh and the book club book is the Forgotten Garden. Of course I'm waiting to the last minute but I'll start it tonight and let you know what I think.

2 comments:

  1. I just can't ever get over how many books you read. Seriously, do you even remember what happens in them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I haven't read any of those in awhile but I do try to read a lot. It helps that I can speedread if I like it a lot. If it's an older book with hard words then I have to slow down a bit. I'm trying to pick a mix of books too.

    I'm probably halfway done through book club book - I think it's interesting. I like it but not one of my favorites (maybe the ending will help). I do want to know what happens though so I keep reading. And I have favorite characters that I want to get through the boring non-favorite characters to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete