Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love Your Love The Most

Happy Early Valentine's Day! What are your plans? Well to get you in the mood - here a few current songs I think are perfect for the big day of love tomorrow. Enjoy!

Chris Young - Getting You Home

Song gives me goosebumps and that excited first date feeling every time I hear it.

Eric Church - Love Your Love The Most

Sinner's Like Me is probably one of the best country cd's I've heard in a while. This one is from Carolina and I haven't heard all the songs but the ones I heard are amazing. It's a good rock out love song because not everything has to be Barry White and candles.

Luke Bryan - Do I

So it's really about love that may or may not be ending but it's an awesome song. Makes me want to scream to K - I love you.

Lady Antebellum - Need You Now

Probably my favorite song of the moment.

Colbie Caillat - Falling For You

Perfectly captures that feeling when you first fall in love and you're not sure you should tell him because what if he doesn't feel the same...

Colbie Caillat - Realize

So the song is more about star-crossed lovers but the video is so perfectly cute with the two writing each other letters and driving to see each other you just want them to make it.

Boys Like Girls and Taylor Swift - Two is Better Than One

Because we all need to remember what it felt like to love someone so completely as these group of teens.

Ok that's all I can think of right now... what would you add?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really big on the romantic songs. I really don't think I could list one off right now! Although, I did really like that Alan Jackson song "remember when." Although, that's probably not the best romantic song for me today, maybe in 60 years! But I think it's sweet.

    ReplyDelete