Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week 6 of the 52 Week Challenge

So how did day dreaming go? That was pretty easy right. I actually found myself stressing a bit that I wasn't day dreaming enough. But I did find that my mind tends to wander on the drive home (safe) and in the shower. I think through my day or just escape to someone a little less cold and snowy!

So this week, lets think spring and Spring Clean Your Closets. I was in cleaning mode already (due to being stuck in my house the last three weekends) so I have a nice pile for the Goodwill. I got rid of a few things that I've been holding on to for awhile - slip dresses will make a come back one day! Most of the things I started to purge were long since overdue. I haven't worn them in awhile and holding on to them is only taking up room I could be using on fun new clothes.

So this week go through at least one closet. Throw stuff away you don't need. Give away clothes you don't want. Or you may find you need absolutely everything - in that case... call that show where they make the hoarders throw out their collection of newspapers from the last ten years - you may need help.

2 comments:

  1. oh gracious do I need to do this one! And not the magazines or newspapers like someone I know ;) But the clothes, oh the clothes I bought less than a year ago and now despise!! Why do I insist on doing this season after season!! Ok, this is a long weekend, I'll get on it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that with clothes. I have nothing to wear...

    I do that with magazines b/c I feel like I have zero time right now to read them and I have a pile (you saw) from S and another pile that I actually subscribe to so it takes me forever to read them all...I did read a bunch over the weekend and have a bag to go to the library so that was good!!!

    ReplyDelete