Thursday, January 7, 2010

Knockout Dress 4

Heidi Klum could probably wear a sack and look like a million dollars. Who else could give birth and strut their stuff nearly naked on a runway a few weeks later? So, Heidi (Miss. Project Runway herself) gets my number four spot for Knockout dress with this Haute Couture by John Galliano that she wore in 2008. Love the color - bold choice for the red carpet. Love the shape - timeless with a twist. Heidi, you're in.
On a side note about Heidi and Project Runway (loves) according to my FB update Project Runway starts next week. I can't wait b/c I was watching Bravo's Launch My Line on demand (for free) and I was dying. Even K, who could care less about fashion, was like "these designers are no where near as talented as Project Runway". He will die that I posted it but I thought it was laugh out loud funny because I had been thinking the same thing. I should explain that since I'm in love with Project Runway he is subjected to it in the same way I'm subjected to non-stop sports throughout the year. So can't wait for next week, when we can dish about all the new fab designers!!!
And by the way in case the above wasn't clear - don't waste your time with Launch My Line. Super lame wanna-be Project Runway. The people can't even design and the challenges aren't good at all. Yawn.
Photo from www.people.com

2 comments:

  1. YES YES YES!! SO GLAD you picked this dress! I forgot all about it, but I remember it now and it is amazing! Great pick! I'm thinking you got better picks than that article for shizzle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! It takes me awhile b/c I debate about them. I almost picked a Kate Winslet dress for 5 but then decided no b/c the color is just ok... Six years from now I'll be like and dress 40 is... lol

    ReplyDelete