Thursday, January 21, 2010

Think Spring!

So I haven't done a fashion post in awhile and I'm on a roll tonight all creative with the blog posts...

Let's think Spring and what is more Spring then some fun florals. Here are a few of my favorites out now... I'm feeling a shopping trip this weekend. Whose in? :)




www.thelimited.com super cute T with flower details at the neck. I've been eyeing this for awhile - I'm waiting for my coupons so I can buy it.


www.nyandco.com I feel like they are so hit or miss but I love love love this dress.

Vera's my love of purses began with you. www.verabradley.com I love the slightly old fashion look. The soft brown and green - perfect for Spring.


My other love www.anntaylor.com. I have the pants already so all I need is the shirt - its like adding a whole new look to my wardrobe with one little purchase.
Let me know what you're buying!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Is it insane or WHAT that spring clothes are out already. And here it is cold and miserable. I can only buy clothes for the season I'm in, and it's a blessing and a curse. Blessing because I don't buy stuff that I may not end up wearing, but a curse because when it finally gets warm and I want spring stuff, all the summer stuff is out, and I have to go through the sales racks (which is good price wise, but bad selection wise).

    Those things you pointed out were cute. I obviously don't get out enough to the malls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like clothes that can work multiple seasons. I like sundresses I can throw a sweater over, etc. I haven't been to Ann Taylor in forever but I want that shirt so I may have to head out there... we'll see. I'd rather get it on sale! I try to hold out to get coupons in the mail so it isn't so bad.

    I agree about buying for the season but you're right by the time you're ready to buy its the next season in fashion world.

    ReplyDelete