Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful 12

I'm thankful for The Office. It's the funniest show on television and if you haven't watched it you should. Seriously the whole cast and writers are geniuses who truely capture what it's like to work in ... well an office.

So this gets me thinking my top Office moments... I could probably write this list forever but this is what immediately came to mind:

- the dress code episode where Meredith comes in wearing a ridiculously tiny dress and no panties...you can see where this going. And don't tell me you don't know "that person" in real life that dresses mildly inappropriately.

- the office party episode where Michael orders pizza from the wrong pizza place. Ok maybe no one else finds this as amusing as I do but this really happens at my work. Food is a big deal and free food better be from the right place.

- Jim and Pam's wedding because how could you not like that. The whole thing was classic...

- When they told Holly that Kevin was retarded. So it's not PC but who cares. Totally funny and even better it lasted over a few episodes.

- Anything with Jim and Dwight playing games with each other. Whether it's faxes from the future, or Jim pretending to be a vampire or bell training Dwight those two together crack me up.

I think one of my dream jobs would be to write for The Office - NBC are you listening?? :) I have a whole file in my head of great episodes waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment