Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankful 27

Shopping online and specifically Amazon. No crowds, no wait, I can google coupons - it's like my own personal Black Friday sale and I can do it all from the comfort of my home. I'm mentioning Amazon specifically because 1. they are super cheap (especially now they are trying to take down Walmart) and 2. they have everything. They even have stuff you don't know you need - ever see the recommendations when you log in. I didn't even know I wanted a bright yellow toilet bowl scrubber or something equally weird but now that you mention it - it could be cool. And if I'm trying to get up to $25 to get free shipping you might tempt me with the $5 price tag. So to all of you that like getting up at 5am in the morning have at it but when I'm shopping at 2 pm after sleeping in, eating a nice breakfast and watching the Today show and still getting awesome deals and you're bleary eyed with a car low on gas and getting elbowed for the last pair of Nine West boots at Macys just remember there is such a thing as www.retailmenot.com.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love those recommendations too. It's always like "how did I ever life my life before!?"

    ReplyDelete