Monday, December 7, 2009

7 Grinches Grinching...

So the title doesn't make sense but my blog my rules. Today the biggest Grinch to all workers - Monday Morning. Is there anything worse that waking up to the sound of an alarm clock knowing you have five full days before the weekend? I love my job (well most of the time) but I dread Mondays. I think there would be nothing better than four day work weeks and three day weekends - or four day weekends would be nice too. So I'm counting down the days until our office is closed for Christmas and I have a few blissful days to do nothing but watch bad TV, hang out with family and friends, eat lots of food and open presents.

1 comment:

  1. I love it when I post mine first, and then I come over to read yours, and they are very similar! This has happened a freakishly good number of times! :)

    ReplyDelete