Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Knockout Dress 3


Love it or hate it. Is there an Oscar dress that is more divided? And for the record, I personally love it. Of course Charlize would probably look like a knockout in pretty much anything she wears. I actually was debating between this dress and a blue mermaid dress but the Galliano for Dior dress with the huge bow won me over. Why? It's daring, it's out there and you have to own it to pull it off. This is the type of dress that will either chew you up and spit you out or you're the girl that could wear a sheet and make it look good. So disagree away I think this dress is a 110% a knockout.
Photo from www.ew.com.

2 comments:

  1. OK. Hands down. KNOCKOUT. That's it. Done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised how many negative comments there were for this dress. I think its pretty cool. Is the bow over the top? Yeah but it takes it from being another black dress to something new and aren't bows everywhere now - like the headbands Blair wore....

    ReplyDelete