Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santas and Grinches - Oh My

So I try to take my own advice and think of something awesome happening to me but today it's not working and my sister called to say hi and I ended up venting to her for ten minutes until which point she said she had to go. I don't blame her. But sometimes you have to vent and sometimes letting it out helps.

I was reading this Good Housekeeping article that said women cry more than men and it went on and on about why but it wasn't like I was shocked about this statistic. It actually makes me feel better sometime to just let everything out whether venting or just sobbing into my pillow until I'm drained of all the negative energy.

So my Grinch today I don't really want to talk about... but basically I'm a little irritated by something, we'll leave it at that. And my Santa is my sister for actually listening to me and not saying that's nice. She actually agreed with me so I know I'm not a raging lunatic on this one. So love you Sis. :)

2 comments:

  1. This was cute!

    And I hope you Grinch curls up and dies in a corner! :)

    ReplyDelete