Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Favorite Thing - Crabtree and Evelyn

Did you think I forgot? Well I almost did and then as I was driving home from SP's I realized "Oh no it's Wed... my favorite things..." Yikes!

Luckily if nothing else I'm prepared and had already typed up a whole slew of blog post just for such occasion.

So this week's favorite thing accidentally got omitted from my lotion blog post here. Sorry Crabtree and Evelyn but now you lucky dogs get your own post!

Their Gardener's Hand Lotion is amazing. It’s even got a slight smell to it if you can’t quite give up all the perfumed lotions it's a nice compromise. Unlike most scented lotions it is nice and thick – perfect for dry chapped winter hands or anywhere else (you're probably not supposed to but in a pinch I've rubbed a dab on a Rudolph nose).

So I’m sorry Gardener’s for forgetting you it was not intentional and you would fit perfectly in with my other remedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment