Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Party Santa

Tonight was my work Christmas party. I know some of you may groan and be like augh that stupid event that HR or some committee puts on where everyone stands around listening to crappy music and drinking watered down punch from paper cups (ok that might have happened on The Office - I don't know). But I like Christmas parties - work or otherwise. Work ones are always interesting because people are 1. happy (they are out of work and drinking) and 2. out of their element (so you learn things you might not have known). And Christmas parties with friends are fun because its a nice excuse to just get dressed up and celebrate. So cheers!

2 comments:

  1. You know, a lot of people are totally against their work holiday parties, and I don't get it! I enjoy them. Free food and booze, and it's a good time to get to talk to your coworkers about something other than work. I always found I enjoyed them! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't bad. I think everyone had a lot of fun. It makes me feel good since my boss and I plan it. I totally agree: free food, free alcohol, we give presents... what is not to like???

    ReplyDelete