Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree

My Santa Claus today is Christmas songs. How can you be upset with Christmas songs playing? It's like an instant pick-me up and I'm loving that Sirius has at least three channels (that I know of) rocking the Christmas tunes.

What are you favorite songs? Here are a few of mine (I'll probably think of more once I post):

White Christmas
Silent Night
So This is Christmas
Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer
The Hanukkah Song
Auld Lang Syne - the Kenny G version he did back in like 2000 or so with the newsclips - I will cry everytime
Bells Will Be Ringing
Christmas Shoes
Grown Up Christmas List
Same Old Lang Syne
Holly Jolly Christmas
Silver and Gold
I'll Be Home For Christmas
Last Christmas
Silver Bells
Santa Baby

Yikes ok so I like a lot of Christmas songs... I know I've totally forgotten some though... let me know your favorites!

2 comments:

  1. I tried writing a post like this earlier this month, but gave up because I had too many also. Then, there was the specific versions because, you know, like 80 people sing the same Christmas song. But I guess I can limit to 3 of my all time favorites.

    Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt
    O Holy Night - Josh Groban
    Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth - Bing Crosby and David Bowie
    Mary's Boy Child - some sort of reggae version, I don't know who it is. And I'm aware that's four songs!

    And three of my favorite "classic carols"
    What Child is This
    O Come O Come Emmanueal
    Good King Wenceslas

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard and then today I was like Oh I have more....Baby it's Cold Outside should be added to my list.

    And totally agree about everyone singing it. I tend to like the older versions as opposed to InSync rocking out to Jingle Bells.

    ReplyDelete