Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Easy Recipe - Calzones

I should first say I'm not sure this is really a calzone because I think calzones have pizza sauce in them but whatever.... this is what I'm calling it.

Ingredients
Frozen Loaf of Bread (it's over with the frozen bread rolls) - thaw - the package says 8 hours if you're like me and forget throw it in the microwave on defrost but watch it so it doesn't start to bake
Your Favorite Cheese (I use mozzarella or pizza cheese)
Broccoli
Pepperoni (or ham, sausage, whatever you have)
Olive Oil

Spray cookie sheet or grease with oil. Roll out thawed dough. Lightly drizzle with oil then cover one half with your favorite toppings (I listed mine above). Fold the half without topping over the toppings and pinch two halves together. Bake at 450 for about 20 minutes (adjust accordingly to your oven).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment