Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Favorite Thing December 30


This week? A high-waisted dress from The Limited. I got it right before Christmas - I had a coupon and who doesn't buy presents from themselves. I like that it's work appropriate but could be fun too. I could make The Limited my favorite thing because I'm so obsessed with their clothes but alas I need to pick just one favorite this week.
I'm hoping I can score some really hot shoes to wear with it... but this week I wore it with black Nine West heels with little metal grommets (to punk it up a bit) and a short black suit jacket since it's just cap sleeves and 40 degrees outside and my new key necklace (hint my favorite thing for next week).

2 comments:

  1. What!? You got a key necklace? Can't wait until next week!!

    The dress is cute, and very you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. K got me one from the mall so not Blairs but I like it just the same. I'll wear it to book club. What's next week????

    ReplyDelete