Friday, December 4, 2009

Even Santa Has To Eat...

So today I'm a little strapped to find goodness in people. Maybe because C has taken to destroying random pairs of shoes that happen to fall out of my work bag and I've spent half the night trying to get her out from under the Christmas tree.... ahh the joys of owning a dog.

But I said a Claus could be anything that makes you happy. Tonight we went out to dinner to Strawberry Street Cafe. Visit their website here. If you are ever in Richmond and are looking for a nice local place with awesome food.... look no further than Strawberry Street. I swear I've been there more this year than in my entire life. Why do I suddenly have cravings for a salad made from a salad bar in a bathtub? I don't know but their peppercorn dressing could have something to do with it. And don't get me started on the soups - they are nothing short of delicious.

So Santa can have his cookies, I'll stick with Strawberry Street.

2 comments:

  1. I love Strawberry Street too! It's the perfect first date place to meet when the guy makes you pick, and it always has great food, and I love the atmosphere. The cheese grits in the tub for brunch are my fav though! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I might have to try brunch there. I could be their spokesperson. I like the flights around the world for the wines too.

    ReplyDelete