Thursday, December 3, 2009

Top Ten Most Watched TV Shows of the Decade

Thanks to The Hollywood Reporter for this list. You can read their story here.

So they listed the top ten most watched TV shows of the last decade and from first to last here they are (I'm leaving out air date and views because that's boring):

1. Friends - not surprised. I loved this show and didn't half of the world?

2. Survivor Borneo - I don't keep track of which Survivor is which but I'm guessing this is the first season. I'm surprised this ranked so high but ok...

3. Joe Millionaire - really??

4. ER - Ok I know it was popular but I was never into it...

5. American Idol - Again not into this (I know I'm like the only person in the world)... I saw the first season but after that it was kinda just boring...

6. Greys Anatomy - I used to like this show. I watched it pretty regularly up until last year. It just got old and frankly Izzie and George (whatever their real names are) were so damn bitchy in real life. Come on you're on a hit show getting paid a fortune pretend to be grateful at least. That and the whole will they won't they thing with Meredith and Derek just got really boring after awhile.

7. Who Wants to be a Millionaire - Ok I guess this was popular in the early 2000's but I'm kind of surprised it beat out other TV shows and how is Joe Millionaire more popular than WWTBAM???

8. Fraiser - never watched it.

9. Everybody Loves Raymond - never watched it.

10. Spin City - never watched it.

Ok so I either lived under a rock or these shows were really popular and I just wasn't tuned in because the only two I really watched faithfully was Friends and Grey's.... Interesting list... not sure they would be my top 10 TV shows of the 2000's but hey....

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Fraiser ranked so low also. I didn't really watch it all the much, but I do know it was wildly popular! And you got further on Grey's than me. I just couldn't take any of the characters, I just couldn't stand one of them! I watched the first season then that was it. Definitely loved and watched Everybody Loves Raymond and Spin City. Agree with you on the rest of your commentary!

    ReplyDelete