Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Knockout Dresses 1 and 2

So I can't possibly spend all day googling dresses. So I'm going to post them as I remember them.
One will be Emma Watson in my earlier post. Love that dress. I really think she's been coming into her own recently and really showing a more grown-up fashion taste. I remember the first Harry Potter where she's just a skinny kid with huge hair. Then a few years later chatting online with a friend and he says "Jennifer Aniston is looking hot on Jay Leno". I change the channel and the girl is decked out in all black, hair Jennifer Aniston Dark Blonde and stick straight. She turns her head and its Emma Watson.

Two is Blake Lively in Dolce and Gabbana at the Sherlock Holmes Premiere.

Wow. Ok I love the dress. Could I ever possibly wear it - since I'm not 6 ft tall and 90 lbs and all legs, no. But if I looked like Blake - in a second. The shoes rock too - sparkly and they look gold but hard to tell in the photo.

Photo from http://www.gossipgirlinsider.com/

2 comments:

  1. This dress is super cute! I think you did well in the "knockout" category. But the other thing is, I think you could totally rock it too. It looks like one of those dresses that would flatter any body type. You just wouldn't have as much leg showing, but hey, that's what tailors are for! And you and your shoes! I can totally see you owning those! Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I need to keep searching. Luckily I have a few days off. I think knockout needs to be something people would want to wear but slightly pushing the boundaries. So shout-out to your girl Blake for making my number 2 spot. She does have really long legs though so I think it makes it even better. I do love me some shoes. I've been good recently though no new purchases.

    ReplyDelete